Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How is CoachRx different from other platforms?
- CoachRx is designed to deliver comprehensive fitness coaching with maximum efficiency and precision. Trust us, we’ve tried them all, and this is our answer to the inefficiencies we’ve experienced in other methods of delivering personalized fitness. Say goodbye to spreadsheets and multiple platforms, and hello to a better way to prescribe exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle programs. Try it for yourself with our two-week free trial!
- Do you offer team accounts?
- Yes, we have team accounts. Once you create an account, whoever you assign as the admin can choose an appropriate number of clients for your entire team. Your admin can then add coaches to your team account. The account admin has visibility into key team retention metrics, including touchpoints, compliance, and consultation rate. Use these insights to manage consistency in client experience, so that all clients receive the best possible coaching experience from every coach in your business.
- Is CoachRx for remote coaches?
Yes! Whether you coach clients in a gym, exclusively online, or a hybrid of both, CoachRx is designed to work with your coaching flow. In fact, industry-leading remote coaching company Crafted Coaching uses CoachRx to serve their clients.
- Do I have to be a CCP Coach to use CoachRx?
No! CoachRx is available for all fitness coaches and personal trainers. The software is designed to be used for both in-person and remote coaching. To learn more about becoming a CCP Coach click here.
- How much does CoachRx cost?
Pricing is based on the number of clients in your account. See the breakdown per number of clients here
- What is the cancellation policy?
- You can cancel your account at any time. Your account will be closed at the end of the current billing cycle you are in.
- Does CoachRx have billing and payments?
- Yes! Payment processing for both one-off and subscription-based billing is available inside of CoachRx, thanks to a seamless integration with Stripe. Plus, use our Metrics feature to gain a deeper understanding of what’s going on in your business.
- Does CoachRx have contracts and waivers?
You can create contract and waiver templates to send to your clients in the CoachRx Business Suite. They will receive an email to be able to complete the contract or waiver, and then a copy will be stored inside in-platform for easy record.
- Will I be locked into a contract?
- No. Billing is on a month-by-month basis and you can cancel anytime.