SIGN UP FOR COACHRX TODAY
WHO IS INSIDETRACKER?
OPTIMIZE WELLNESS & PERFORMANCE WITH BLOOD TESTING
Founded by leading scientists in aging, genetics, and biometric data, InsideTracker is an ultra-personalized performance platform like no other. InsideTracker uses their patented algorithm to analyze your body’s data and provide you with a clear picture of what's going on inside you. Using that analysis, they offer science-backed recommendations for positive diet and lifestyle changes.
WHAT’S MEASURED IN THE ULTIMATE PANEL?
Comprehensive insight into 43 biomarkers, for the client who wants the deepest understanding of their health.
- Metabolism & weight control: Glucose, HbA1c, Triglycerides, Total cholesterol, LDL, HDL
- Bone & Muscle Health: Vitamin D, Calcium
- Electrolytes & Fluid Balance: Sodium, Potassium
- Cognition: RBC Magnesium, Vitamin B12, Folate, Magnesium
- Inflammation: Monocytes (percent), Lymphocytes (percent), Basophils (percent), Eosinophils (percent), Neutrophils (percent), Monocytes, Lymphocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils, Neutrophils, hsCRP, White blood cells
- Strength & Endurance: DHEAS, SHBG, Free testosterone, Cortisol, Testosterone, Creatine kinase
- Oxygen Transfer & Blood Function: MPV, Platelets, RDW, MCHC, MCH, MCV, Hematocrit, Red blood cells, Transferrin Saturation, TIBC, Iron, Hemoglobin, Ferritin
- Liver Function & Toxicity: GGT, AST, Albumin, ALT
WHAT’S MEASURED IN THE OPEX BODY PANEL?
Biomarkers focused specifically on strength, recovery and resilience, at an affordable price for your clients.
- Strength & recovery: Testosterone, Free testosterone (males), DHEAS (females), SHBG, Cortisol, Creatine kinase, ALT, AST
- Energy & metabolism: HbA1c, Fasting blood glucose, Total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides
- Endurance capacity: Hemoglobin, Ferritin, RBC
- Inflammation: hsCRP & WBCs
- Sleep & cognition: Vitamin D, Magnesium, Vitamin B12
LEARN MORE IN LEARNRX
Strength & Recovery: Understanding Blood Work
Endurance Capacity: Understanding Blood Work
Nutrients: Understanding Blood Work
Energy & Metabolism: Understanding Blood Work
Inflammation: Understanding Blood Work